Weddings are a magic combination of love, a ton of variables, and organized chaos. We strive to make each wedding unique and personalized to the couple. If we have to travel or brainstorm with you, we will. We are two photographers with differing styles and personalities. This combination gets a wider range of photos which combines to capture the major and seemingly minor details of the day. This isn't about us, this is about a major milestone in your life. We are the lucky ones chosen to capture it.
Included in the 451photos wedding package:
The two photographers of 451photos, a bunch of equipment, and a ton of ideas.
- We will meet in person to go over plans and specifics.
- Leading up to the big day, we can shoot your engagement photos or just a loose session to have photos you can share with your friends and family.
- Shooting the rehearsal is always important and an excellent way to meet the family and closest friends. This is always offered and depends on the wishes of the couple.
The Big Day
- Expect us to be one of the first to arrive and last to leave the day of the wedding. There are no set hours or limits on the day
- We cover both the guys and girls getting ready and all the things leading up to the ceremony.
- If we need to change locations or there are issues, we can work out the details. We aren't watching the time, we are busy taking the pictures.
- We will meet in person to reveal the pictures. This allows us to review, including making additional edits based on your preferences.
- Password protected folder to view the best photos from the shoot, already edited.
- Prints and downloads are available to purchase. No pressure or set packages. The pictures are there for the viewing and aren't expected to go anywhere. View them whenever you want.
- The prints and costs aim to be reasonable. We can provide samples when we meet to discuss further. You'll see pricing for ordering and can see how we shoot. Their pricelist is the same as yours will be.
A few rules for all of our shoots, including weddings:
1. Have fun. No stress. You will have two photographers and we will be having a good time. Plus it makes for better pictures.
2. Let's be creative. If there is a special place or memory we can incorporate then we'll find out how we can. Just let us know.
3. We travel. Whatever we have to do to get the pictures will almost always be done (or attempted. Make sure to ask for examples in person).
We look forward to working with you,
Jason and Heather 451photos